Stay current on the latest OCA news
Browse our press release history, read our latest media coverage, hear our interpretation of industry trends and direction, and catch up on recent industry news.
OCA's Open Enrollment Strategy/Best Practices With a large majority of clients renewing their benefit plan year on January 1st, many employers will soon begin (if not already) evaluating their benefit packages and communicating their open enrollment...
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused millions of American workers to lose their employer-provided group health benefits resulting in an unprecedented volume of individuals and families seeking coverage either through Federal COBRA or State Continuation (sometimes referred...
OCA Announces J.P. Galaris As Chief Growth Officer Mercerville, NJ — July 8, 2020 — OCA, an industry leader providing flexible and compliant benefit administration solutions, today announced it has named J.P. Galaris as Chief Growth Officer. Galaris is an...
PCORI Fee The Affordable Care Act imposes an annual fee called the Comparative Effectiveness Research Fee.PCORI In a Nutshell The Affordable Care Act imposed a fee on applicable self-insured health plans (i.e. HRA plans) to help fund the Patient-Centered Outcomes...
To assist with the nation's response to the Coronavirus outbreak, the IRS has issued a number of extensions and relief offerings to employee benefit programs such as Health FSAs, Dependent Care Accounts, etc. On May 13th the IRS issued Notice 2020-29 which provides...
When President Trump declared the Covid-19 pandemic a National Emergency in accordance with the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, he authorized employers to establish a Code Section 139 Qualified Disaster Relief Program ("Section 139...
Subscribe for More Great Articles!
Stay informed on our press release history, read our latest media coverage, hear our interpretation of industry trends and direction, and catch up on recent industry news.
Click the links below to access OCA's COVID-19 email updates.
- OCA Dependent Care Account (DCA) Tip of the day (Sent March 26, 2020)
- OCA Now Adding Online COBRA Payment Options (Sent March 25, 2020)
- OCA's COVID-19 FAQs (Sent March 24, 2020)
- OCA Now Able To Issue Employers COBRA Premiums via ACH (Sent March 23, 2020)
- Important COVID-19 Webinar with Ashley Gillihan, ESQ (Sent March 20, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: OCA's ACH Failure Policy (Sent March 20, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: Recommend Employees Sign up for Direct Deposit ( Sent March 19, 2020)
- OCA's COVID-19 Operational Update (Sent March 18, 2020)
- Extending the 2019 Run-Out Notice (Sent March 17, 2020)
- OCA COVID-19 Actions Update (Sent March 15, 2020)
- OCA's Business Continuity Plan (Sent March 12, 2020)
- IRS Issues Guidance Regarding COVID-19 and Health Savings Accounts (Sent March 12, 2020)