OCA's "Smart Account" Mobile App New Release Date!
The enhanced OCA “Smart Account” mobile app helps ensure your employees get the most value from every healthcare dollar they spend or save by giving them access to personalized, low-cost, high-quality options that make them smarter consumers of healthcare – spending less now and saving more for the future.
What are the new features your employees will enjoy?
- A modern, native mobile interface that integrates new health management capabilities with powerful self-service capabilities
- Data driven tools, including a personalized Smart Score, that guide your employees to make informed decisions about where to best spend and save their healthcare dollars
- Cost and quality insights that allow users to better search for procedures and providers
- A virtual medicine cabinet for managing monthly drug costs
- Long-term savings recommendations based on known chronic conditions
- Personalized recommendations to help maximize account value
To learn more about the Smart Account Mobile App and how it will revolutionize your benefit account employee experience, please see the attached overview document and FAQ. Existing member login credentials will remain the same. Depending on the members’ mobile settings, the update will either run automatically or they will be notified that an update is available.
COBRA Extension Communication Notices Include COBRA Extension Deadlines On April 29, 2020, the Federal government extended certain COBRA deadlines for COBRA Qualified Beneficiaries should they need additional time due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. The government...
PCORI Fee The Affordable Care Act imposes an annual fee called the Comparative Effectiveness Research Fee.PCORI In a Nutshell The Affordable Care Act imposed a fee on applicable self-insured health plans (i.e. HRA plans) to help fund the Patient-Centered Outcomes...