Stay current on the latest OCA news
Browse our press release history, read our latest media coverage, hear our interpretation of industry trends and direction, and catch up on recent industry news.
OCA will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday, May 20th, at 2:00 PM to do a deep dive into the newly released IRS Notice 2020-29 and IRS Notice 2020-33. We will also discuss the operation impact it will have on employers, plan participants, and OCA. The webinar will be...read more
When President Trump declared the Covid-19 pandemic a National Emergency in accordance with the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, he authorized employers to establish a Code Section 139 Qualified Disaster Relief Program ("Section 139...read more
Impact on HSA,FSA, and HRA Benefit Accounts On Friday March 27th the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the CARES Act was signed into law. The bill included a change impacting the use of funds from HSA, FSA, and in some instances HRA health...read more
OCA COVID-19 Action Plans As we all continue to navigate the COVID-19 situation and its ripple effect on our businesses and personal lives, OCA continues to be laser-focused on protecting our clients and business operations to prevent any potential disruption to our...read more
IRS ANNOUNCES INCREASES TO FSA AND COMMUTER BENEFITS...The IRS has just announced increases to the maximum elections for Health FSAs and Commuter Benefits. We have included a quick synopsis below. Should you have any questions, please contact your OCA...read more
New Jersey Commuter Law, OCA/Employee Navigator Partnership, and more... Based on your feedback, OCA will be sending out periodical "what's in the news" email blasts to keep our partners and clients up to date on what's happening at OCA. Today we wanted to highlight...read more
Subscribe for More Great Articles!
Stay informed on our press release history, read our latest media coverage, hear our interpretation of industry trends and direction, and catch up on recent industry news.
Click the links below to access OCA's COVID-19 email updates.
- OCA Dependent Care Account (DCA) Tip of the day (Sent March 26, 2020)
- OCA Now Adding Online COBRA Payment Options (Sent March 25, 2020)
- OCA's COVID-19 FAQs (Sent March 24, 2020)
- OCA Now Able To Issue Employers COBRA Premiums via ACH (Sent March 23, 2020)
- Important COVID-19 Webinar with Ashley Gillihan, ESQ (Sent March 20, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: OCA's ACH Failure Policy (Sent March 20, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: Recommend Employees Sign up for Direct Deposit ( Sent March 19, 2020)
- OCA's COVID-19 Operational Update (Sent March 18, 2020)
- Extending the 2019 Run-Out Notice (Sent March 17, 2020)
- OCA COVID-19 Actions Update (Sent March 15, 2020)
- OCA's Business Continuity Plan (Sent March 12, 2020)
- IRS Issues Guidance Regarding COVID-19 and Health Savings Accounts (Sent March 12, 2020)