Stay current on the latest OCA news
Browse our press release history, read our latest media coverage, hear our interpretation of industry trends and direction, and catch up on recent industry news.
OCA COVID-19 Action Plans As we all continue to navigate the COVID-19 situation and its ripple effect on our businesses and personal lives, OCA continues to be laser-focused on protecting our clients and business operations to prevent any potential disruption to our...read more
IRS ANNOUNCES INCREASES TO FSA AND COMMUTER BENEFITS...The IRS has just announced increases to the maximum elections for Health FSAs and Commuter Benefits. We have included a quick synopsis below. Should you have any questions, please contact your OCA...read more
New Jersey Commuter Law, OCA/Employee Navigator Partnership, and more... Based on your feedback, OCA will be sending out periodical "what's in the news" email blasts to keep our partners and clients up to date on what's happening at OCA. Today we wanted to highlight...read more
NJ Passes Commuter Benefit Law This new ordinance would require employers with more than 20 employees to offer commuter benefits. New Jersey Employers Must Now Offer Employees Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits! New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy recently signed...read more
IRS Issues Final Regulations on new HRAs On October 12, 2017, the Trump Administration issued Executive Order 13813, promoting Healthcare Choice and Competition across the United States. The administration was going to focus on improving the usability of Health...read more
Health Savings Account IRS Announces 2020 Adjustments for Qualified HDHPs and HSA Contributions The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released the 2020 inflation-adjusted amounts for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Contribution limits, minimum...read more
Subscribe for More Great Articles!
Stay informed on our press release history, read our latest media coverage, hear our interpretation of industry trends and direction, and catch up on recent industry news.
OCA's COVID-19 Email History
Click the links below to access OCA's COVID-19 email updates.
- OCA Dependent Care Account (DCA) Tip of the day (Sent March 26, 2020)
- OCA Now Adding Online COBRA Payment Options (Sent March 25, 2020)
- OCA's COVID-19 FAQs (Sent March 24, 2020)
- OCA Now Able To Issue Employers COBRA Premiums via ACH (Sent March 23, 2020)
- Important COVID-19 Webinar with Ashley Gillihan, ESQ (Sent March 20, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: OCA's ACH Failure Policy (Sent March 20, 2020)
- COVID-19 Update: Recommend Employees Sign up for Direct Deposit ( Sent March 19, 2020)
- OCA's COVID-19 Operational Update (Sent March 18, 2020)
- Extending the 2019 Run-Out Notice (Sent March 17, 2020)
- OCA COVID-19 Actions Update (Sent March 15, 2020)
- OCA's Business Continuity Plan (Sent March 12, 2020)
- IRS Issues Guidance Regarding COVID-19 and Health Savings Accounts (Sent March 12, 2020)